Platinum Travel Card
Are you ready for a smarter way to earn free travel? The Platinum Travel Card will earn you free travel an any airline- anytime. And you get a great low intro rate.
Special 5.9% APR
New Cardmembers pay a special LOW Introductory Rate* for the first six months.
Soar with the Platinum Travel Card
This special Visa Card gives you one free travel point for every net purchase dollar charged- up to 10,000 points a month. Exchange points for free tickets on any airline, with no blackout dates or restricted seating- all for a low $55 annual travel fee. Apply now and get 2,500 bonus points.
- Travel Insurance. Up to $1 million for you and your family when you purchase tickets with your Card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage. Double the manufacturer's warranty on everything you buy (up to one year).**
- Free Collision/Damage Insurance. You're fully covered when you use your card to rent a car.** Save up to $15 a day.
- Travel Assistance. Replace lost tickets, obtain medical and legal referrals.
- Free Year-end Reports. Recap annual expenses by category.
Outstanding Benefits for All Cardmembers
- Cash Fast - Available at over 368,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Purchasing Power - Accepted at 15 million places worldwide.
- Car Rental Discounts - Save when you choose Avis, Hertz, or National.
- Liability Protection - You're not responsible for unauthorized charges if your Card is Lost or Stolen.
- 24-hour Cardmember Service - 1-800-558-3424. If you have questions, we're here for you around the clock, 7 days a week. And if your Card is ever stolen, we'll send replacement Cards within 48 hours.
Complete an application today. Not sure if you qualify for Platinum? We welcome your application. We'll automatically consider you for an No Annual Fee Regular Visa Card if it's right for you.
* Complete summary available for account terms regarding the Elan Travel Rewards Program.
**Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details of coverage will be provided when you become a cardmember.
View Additional Platinum Travel Card Features & Benefits
You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer in order to read this brochure on-line. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe Acrobat Download site.