businessman holding a shield with a lock on it, ID theft concept
Identity Protection & Protection
Our recommended identity protection service.
Protect yourself from hackers and criminals who may steal your personal information and commit fraud in your name.
Dark Web Monitoring
Monitors criminal activity on the internet and alerts you if you are exposed.
This proprietary technology proactively detects compromised or stolen personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers or medical identification numbers, by monitoring thousands of websites and millions of data points. It collects data in real-time on an international level, regardless of country or language.
Lost Wallet Protection
Helps easily cancel and replace important items found in your wallet.
This includes credit cards, debit cards, driver’s licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military identification cards, and even traveler’s checks. A specialist assists you with canceling and replacing lost or stolen documents quickly.
Full-Service Identity Restoration
Get help recovering your identity in the event that it is stolen.
A certified specialist will guide you step-by-step to repair your compromised identity, helping with activities such as filing fraud alerts, placing credit freezes at different bureaus, and more.
24/7 Credit Monitoring
Alerts you to changes in your credit report.
Receive alerts on changes such as loan data, inquiries, new accounts, judgments, liens and more. Opening up lines of credit is a very common and costly form of identity theft. Monitoring your credit is the fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity taking place under your identity.
Monthly Credit Score + Plotter
Track your credit over time with monthly credit scores and online plotter.
Score Plotter allows you to see how your Experian credit score changes over time. It also tells you what factors contributed to those shifts so you understand what actions to take. View your score regularly without having to incur extra costs of pulling full credit reports.
Annual Credit Report
Get full access to your complete credit report each year.
Your credit report helps you to proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity.
Add It To Any Checking Account!
Customers can add Protect to any checking account, even non-Kasasa accounts! Only $7.99/mo. per account holder with a Kasasa account or $9.99/mo. per account holder with a LSB checking account.
No credit card needed! We’ll simply charge your new checking account for Kasasa Protect each month.
+ View Kasasa Protect Details
This disclosure contains the rules that govern our Kasasa Protect referral program as of July 1, 2018
Optional Add On Service
LaSalle State Bank offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution services through a separate, third party that can be added to your Kasasa account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services (“opt-in”), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
“Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services” collectively includes the following comprehensive services (collectively “Services”):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer’s monthly credit scores from Experian.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers; phone numbers; email addresses; bank account and routing numbers; credit and debit cards; and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer’s Experian credit file. Credit monitoring occurs only on the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and does not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID, a part of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. “Experian”.
There are two (2) Kasasa Protect terms and conditions, one governing the program’s Services and the other governing the program’s online portal, which you must agree to:
(1) Services: Terms and conditions can be retrieved at any LaSalle State Bank branch location
(2) Portal: Terms & Conditions can be retrieved online by using the following link: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $9.99, or $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after LaSalle State Bank has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect’s services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our bank or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date.
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated.
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verifying your personal information and agreeing to the terms and conditions associated with the Kasasa Protect portal, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to LaSalle State Bank, 654 1st Street, LaSalle, Il 61301 Verbal requests should be directed to 815-223-8800. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. LaSalle State Bank reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services’ monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over 3 consecutive months. Should LaSalle State Bank cancel your Services, a cancellation notification email from LaSalle State Bank will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or LaSalle State Bank any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) LaSalle State Bank Notice. LaSalle State Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. Trademarks & Credits: Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
A record high 15.4 million Americans had their identities stolen last year.
2017 Identity Fraud Study, Javelin Strategy & Research