Dear Valued Customer:
La Salle State Bank’s new internet banking service debut is getting closer every day. We are still on track to share the new site with you on June 6, 2013. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time after the change to the new site.
- Browse to the bank’s homepage at www.elsb.com.
- Find the login section located at the top left hand side of the screen.
- Use your existing username and click Login.
- The system will ask for your secret answer. Your secret answer is your
Username + the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
If your username is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then Your secret answer will be jdoe6789.
5. The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, new security images, a new security phrase, and a new password.
6. If we do not currently have an email address for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets and account alerts.
* Please note, it is recommended that all customers that have been using the recurring transfer feature should make a list of all existing recurring transfers. The details of transfers that were set up previously will not be available after June 5, 2013. All recurring transfers will need to be recreated on or after June 6, 2013, when the upgrade occurs.
Once again, La Salle State Bank is pleased to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Gregory S. Abbott