LaSalle House Winter
Money for when you need it.
Home Equity Program.A smart solution.
When you need to borrow money, La Salle State Bank’s Home Equity Program is the smart solution. Chances are, your home is worth more today than when you purchased it. Our Home Equity Program allows you to use that increased value to borrow for the many things you and your family need and want including:
- Home Improvements
- Tuition Payments
- New Car
- Debt Consolidation
- Pay off high interest credit card balances
- Other major expenses or purchases
Home Equity Program Advantages
- Tax benefits
Unlike many other forms of credit, the interest you pay on a home equity loan may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for details.
- Exceptionally low interest rates
Today’s rates are low so there may never be a better time to apply! And, when you use our Home Equity Program to pay off non-deductible, high interest rate bankcards, department store credit cards and other loans, you’ll pay less interest and that means more money in your pocket.
- Use the money any way you choose
Use our Home Equity Program to finance a new car, send a child to college, consolidate bills, make home improvements, pay off credit card charges or for any reason you choose.
- Flexible repayment terms
We offer a variety of repayment options designed to meet your individual needs, including eLSB Internet Banking, our Internet Banking Solution.
- Two convenient alternatives
We offer two Home Equity Loan Alternatives designed to meet almost any borrowing need. Choose from our Equity Credit Line or our Home Equity Loan to access the equity you have built up in your home. If you need help in determining which option is right for you and your family, we’ll be happy to help you.
Home Equity Line of Credit
This “open-end” credit line gives you tremendous flexibility in how and when you use the account.
Accounts Features Include:
- Equity Credit Lines are available from $10,000 to $100,000 depending on the equity in your home and its appraised value.
- No annual fee
- Best of all, our Equity Line of Credit is a revolving credit line. As you pay back any amount you borrow, that amount becomes available for you to use again without additional paperwork. And because this loan is a line of credit, there is no prepayment penalty. You can pay it back over a period of time or all at once. That’s the tax-smart way to borrow!
Home Equity Loan
A Home Equity Loan is perfect for homeowners who want the security of fixed rates and equal payments.
Accounts Features Include:
- Competitive, fixed rate
- Your payments will remain the same for the term of the loan.